Accounting Administrative Coordinator
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’ re more than just a recruiting firm— we’ re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought*after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efficient, creating an enjoyable experience — because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
Our client is looking to add an Accounting Administrative Coordinator to their growing team! As the office Administrative Assistant, you’ ll keep the office and team running smoothly! You have a wide range of responsibilities including managing the day-to-day operations and maintenance of client relationships. Some specifics include answering client phone calls, supporting the production team, and providing support to the owner. Most importantly, you will be a key component of a growing company!
- Preparing invoices for payment/data entry
- Matching of receipts/invoices
- Communication with vendors, customers, and internal departments
- Processing Accounts Payable vendor invoices and transmits for payment
- Processing employee expense reports for payment including auditing for adherence to company policies.
- Resolving Account Receivable issues, creating credit memos, and cash applications.
- Filing and sorting paid invoices as needed
- Assisting in the review project detail reports as needed and makes corrections as needed
- Assisting in the monthly close and reporting process as needed
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for mathematics and logical thinking
- Problem solver, team player, and hard working
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills