Kansas City, MO
Our client is seeking an Account Manager to partner with a dynamic client-facing team. Collaboration and a willingness to support your colleagues are imperative, as well as building and nurturing relationships, both internal and external. Be a part of this organization that focuses on its associates, clients and community!
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Implements new client launches including carrier involvement, communications campaign, employee correspondence, implementing and adhering to a project timeline, communicating program specific to client and information exchange.
- Administers routine client service, which includes the development and execution of service schedule, participation reporting, and coordinating questions/initiatives with the client and carriers and conducts surveys.
- Meets with clients according to standardized client meeting schedules.
- Conducts all marketing efforts as assigned by unit.
- Reviews agreements and/or documents such as employee booklets and carrier contracts.
- Responsible for explaining new benefit offerings and communication strategies to existing clients.
- Develops prospective client proposals.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in the insurance industry, specifically in the employee benefits area is required.
- 2 years of Account Management experience required.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft products or similar software applications.
- Demonstrated presentation skills including preparation and execution; strong project management and organizational skills.
- Required insurance licenses or ability to obtain immediately.