Customer Service Representative
Overland Park, KS
Position: Customer Service Representative
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative to serve as the primary contact for their commercial customers.
- Coordinate all aspects of customer orders – negotiations with vendors, shipping logistics, arranging delivery, etc.
- Provide product information and education clients on new products
- Onboard and set up new customer accounts
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure timely delivery and order placement
- Generate sales reports and pricing documents
- Address concerns regarding delivery times, discrepancies and damaged products
- Document customer interactions and communications
- Support the sales team with order processing, delivery concerns, and inventory levels
- Take payments and update account information
- Minimum of 2 years previous customer service or account management experience in an office setting
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Proficient in MS Office – primarily Word and Excel
- Database management
- High-quality customer service