Kansas City, MO US
Our client is looking for an Account Coordinator to join their growing team! This role is responsible for assisting the sales representatives with managing accounts, providing clients with account status, and updating contact information in their system.
- Serves as the primary customer service contact for clients
- Proactively monitor, report, and follow-up appropriately on unredeemed payments.
- Process payments online and by calling suppliers directly.
- Answering and directing calls, assisting customers with general questions
- Review and update all client information; verify and review information
- Order entry, handling returns, and shipping questions
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure timelines are being met
- Being open to continued learning and adaptable to change
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service or client relations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Suite skills preferred
- Ability to problem-solve and identify opportunities to improve processes and efficiencies
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.