Overland Park, KS
The Treasury Manager is accountable for managing and preparing the daily cash position to ensure adequate liquidity and anticipating short-term borrowing needs. This person will manage bank relationships for depository and concentration bank accounts, manage corporate credit facility, LOC's and prepare monthly borrowing base certificate and other exhibits for banks. The treasury manager is also responsible for preparing borrowing and payoff documentation of both short term and LIBOR loans. They will also ensure that all documentation complies with company’ s regulations and professional standards. This individual will work closely with the DVP, Finance, DVP, Controller, CFO as well as other Corporate Accounting/Finance individuals to manage financial institution relationships, capital structuring, and financing strategies.
- Ensure the team meets all regulatory requirements and comprehends and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Manage, review and prepare the daily cash position to ensure adequate liquidity
- Manage bank relationships for depository and concentration bank accounts
- Maintain authorized signatories on all bank accounts and act as administrator for online banking platforms.
- Manage corporate credit facility, LOC's as well as prepare monthly borrowing base certificate and other exhibits for banks.
- Reconcile bank interest and service charges.
- Prepare borrowing and payoff documentation of both short term and LIBOR loans.
- Prepare month end journal entries for interest, LOC fees and charges for unused credit
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in corporate treasury
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven management skills in a dynamic environment
- Advanced Excel modeling experience
- Experience with a treasury workstation (i.E. Kyriba) preferred
- CTP designation preferred