Temporary Executive Assistant
Kansas City, MO
Position: Temporary Executive Assistant
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for a Temporary Executive Assistant supporting the executive leadership team. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing calendar management, coordinating travel and handling projects.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an established, successful company in Kansas City, then this is the role for you! Our client offers a team environment, competitive pay and potential for permanent opportunities!
Executive Assistant responsibilities:
- Manage the professional and personal calendars of the executive team
- Organize meetings, conferences and select company activities itineraries including lodging, meeting space and activities.
- Travel planning to include air, hotel, rental car and reservations
- Manage and prioritize email, phone and direct mail correspondence on behalf of the President.
- Establish and maintain filing system for client’ s contacts
- Track investment accounts and process expense reports
- Provide accurate and timely project updates to leadership team
- Prepare and mail FedEx and USPS letters and packages. Prepare copies and presentations.
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will have the following skills:
- A minimum of five years of recent administrative support experience
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good decision-making ability and judgment
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Ability to manage diverse personalities with tact and professionalism.
- Knows how to take initiative and provide creative solutions to problems
- Positive attitude