Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has partnered with a top company in the Kansas City area, to identify a Tax Analyst to join their organization. This is a newly created position will be involved in all aspects of their tax division with direct exposure to senior management.
If you are looking to gain a better work/life balance and further develop you career as a Tax Analyst, please read on!
Tax Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare tax calculations, rate reconciliations, work papers, and documentation filing purposes
- Develop and maintain strong ledger system and tax software knowledge
- Working with Federal and State Tax returns through Sales & Use taxes
Senior Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years of large corporate or public accounting experience
- CPA and/or MBA preferred, but not required
- Strong technical skills in Excel, SAP, and/or Microsoft AX Dynamics a plus