Talent Acquisition Specialist
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization, in addition to designing, developing, implementing and measuring training solutions that positively impact performance and drive business results. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on supporting the talent strategy by collaborating with the Human Resources Team and Senior Management in the design and delivery of integrated talent strategy solutions.
Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Partners with Human Resources Leader and Business Unit Leaders to forecast, develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels and business locations. Creates and implements employment marketing strategies to attract talented job seekers.
- Trains hiring managers on the Company’ s recruiting techniques and works closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Researches appropriate salary ranges and conducts salary surveys.
- Conducts reference checks, employment verifications, background checks, personality based testing, and any other required pre-employment testing, as applicable.
- Makes hiring recommendations, drafts offer letters, extends offers of employment, and assists in managing salary negotiations.
- Supports all talent management and leadership development strategies, the development of tools/process required to support talent assessment, performance management, competency identification and development.
- Provides project management support to ensure successful delivery of the organizational development strategies and action plans to improve critical organizational performance.
- Assists in the further development and administration of the formal onboarding process, the new hire orientation process and employee recognition programs.
- Assists in the further development of educational training and development opportunities for all employees.
- Assists in the further development and implementation of internship programs throughout the organization.
Talent Acquisition Specialist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related area required.
- Three or more years of corporate recruiting experience required.
- Demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit a variety of talented candidates.