Overland Park, KS
Essential Job Duties/Functions
- Act as a Business Partner for the Operation’ s Team focusing on P&L accuracy and analysis, and providing value-added guidance.
- Key player in month/quarter/year-end closing processes (journal entries, financial statement review/analysis, etc.).
- Proactively communicate w/ internal and external customers to anticipate and solve problems.
- Involvement in the annual budgeting process.
- 1-3 years of experience in an accounting/analysis environment
- Self-driven, motivated, and able to function independently as well having team leadership aspirations
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- High desire to learn new skills and be challenged
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel