Sr. Project Manager
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations.
Do you have strong project management or corporate event planning experience? Do you have a desire to learn more about the legal field without having to work in a stuffy law office? If so, and you are open to 50-60% travel, we have a unique opportunity for you!
Our client is located in Olathe; however, this role requires travel nationwide. It is 100% dependent upon client needs, so you must be comfortable with a fluctuating schedule. Check out the details below and apply today if interested & qualified!
- Work with clients to build, asses and manage a strict budget
- Put your negotiation skills to work speaking with various vendors to land competitive rates on hotel rooms, equipment rentals, staffing personnel, etc.
- Manage the planning process for the meetings from beginning to end, as well as onsite
- Assist other team members drafting quotes and estimates for various projects
Qualifications and desired skill set
- Prior event planning or project management experience 2-5 years
- Ability to travel 50-60% of the time
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and drive personality