Senior Recruiting Manager
Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking a Senior Recruiting Manager. This position will oversee all recruiting efforts for the organizations field teams in this multi-site, multi-state organization; attracting, sourcing, selecting and managing all steps in the hiring process to provide a seamless candidate experience, and to achieve hiring goal expectations.
Senior Recruiting Manager responsibilities include:
- Source candidates through various channels including direct search, social and career networks, job board searches and advertising; manage all communication with potential talent.
- Utilize social media platforms to highlight and promote company branding.
- Work closely with human resources and the operations leadership team to identify talent, coach and provide necessary training to support field needs, and strategize to fill vacancies; organize and coordinate career expos and open houses.
- Build and manage the recruitment pipeline.
- Manage employment agreements, interview guides, job descriptions, HR reporting and analysis, and process improvement contributions to enhance deliverables.
Senior Recruiting Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5 years of progressive recruitment experience.
- Cosmetic, salon or beauty industry experience is required.
- Experience managing high volume recruitment needs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze recruitment needs and build a clear strategy to achieve goals.