Senior Account Manager - Agency Side
Overland Park, KS
Are you ready to take your Account Management skills to a place where your work is truly appreciated, and where my client has been voted one of the best places to work in KC? My client is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their team. You will be assigned a group of clients and will be responsible for daily account management.
Our client works heavily in the digital marketing realm, so prior work with a CRM and with digital marketing is key. The clients trust their Senior Account Managers to know what is going on with their data so you can make recommendations to them and your team. As the Senior Account Manager, you will become the voice of the client to your team and will work to ensure that the client’ s goals are achieved by the activities of your internal team.
You will find our client offers a great work culture (they work hard but have fun), and they have been recognized in the past as one of the best places to work in KC. This is an opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team. You could be at work one day, and the CEO might decide it is time for a break and they will take a team to a Royals game. This is a place where you will be valued.
In the Account Manager role, you will be responsible for daily client contact, managing their marketing programs, working with various internal and external team members, and ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget. This is not a sales role.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related area of study.
- 3-7+ years of experience working with external clients in account management roles.
- Possess a passion for working with clients and have a strong customer service mentality.
- Be digital savvy. You love all things digital marketing and are excited when the data helps to drive customers to your clients.
- Strong attention to detail with great written and verbal communication skills.
- Be deadline driven.
- Have strong project management skills.
- People from advertising and marketing agencies are a huge plus.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (pluses)
- Experience with targeted, direct marketing campaign development and execution.
- Ability to champion ideas and sell initiatives internally to Executive Team.
- Ability to interact diplomatically to resolve interpersonal conflict/miscommunications.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Advanced time-management, organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and logically, often without full information.
- Superior communication skills, interpersonal, written and verbal.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Please note, our client will only consider applicants who are residing in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Thank you!