Morgan Hunter is looking for a professional individual who enjoys hunting for new business and developing new relationships. This individual should desire to work very hard with work schedule dictated by customer service schedule. The ideal candidate should be results oriented and take satisfaction in delivery of product and services that exceed the customer’ s expectations while making some great money as a result.
- 5-10+ years B2B business development/sales experience.
- Prior HVAC industry experience preferred, however, not required if the individual possesses a strong technical aptitude.
- This is a TRUE HUNTING role, however it will have a number of account management responsibilities as well. Leads/targets will be generated through referrals, industry networking, property management groups, business/building owners, working through database of old/existing customers, equipment manufacturers/providers/wholesalers (organizations that don’ t have their own service contracts in place), and bids put out to market.
- 3 “ products” being sold: Service Agreements, Repairs, and Projects (Capital Projects – New/Replacement)
- Will be responsible for achieving sales targets on manufactured products, parts and accessories.
- Will identify aftermarket sales opportunities with both new and existing clients.
- Will provide solid training on products/systems/etc initially in addition to providing on-going education/training
- Must be client focused and looking for a long term fit. No job hoppers.
- Must be entrepreneurial in nature with a driven and ambitious attitude
- 100% benefits paid (vision, dental, health), 401k match, profit sharing, gas card, car allowance, computer, phone, expenses