Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need a Receptionist. This role performs administrative functions for our client, assisting in the efficient operation of the organization.
- Professionally welcomes all clients and guests. Answers and directs multiple phone lines to the appropriate party. Communicates daily with vendors and clients.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, rooms, equipment, and coordinates deliveries and catering. Makes appropriate arrangements prior to meeting/event. Utilize judgment and be able to set priorities, organize appointments/meetings and keep leadership informed.
- Receives reviews and sorts all incoming correspondence. Distributes external and internal mail and handles efficiently and appropriately. Prepares outgoing mail.
- Routes all incoming faxes and assists with building maintenance.
- Serves as liaison for the organization. Takes accurate messages, distributes messages, and follows-up as appropriate.
- Maintains confidentiality of all records and issues handled in the assigned areas.
- Prepare office and reception area each morning including kitchen supplies
- Maintain proficiency in computer software programs in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and other programs as needed.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as assigned
- 2-3 years of administrative/clerical experience
- Previous experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time