Overland Park, KS
Position: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are assisting one of our favorite clients in securing a vibrant and efficient Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for their team. This role sets the tone for the company with an engaging personality, yet also professionally executes many administrative functions, supporting the smooth operation of the organization.
- Cordially and professionally welcomes all clients and guests. Answers and directs multiple phone lines. Routes all incoming faxes. Communicates daily with vendors and clients.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, rooms, equipment, and coordinates deliveries and catering.
- Makes appropriate arrangements prior to meetings/events. Utilizes judgment and sets priorities, organizes appointments/meetings and keeps leadership informed.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for members of Senior Managers and team.
- Manages an active calendar of appointments; completes expense reports; composes and prepares correspondence.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Receives, reviews and sorts all incoming correspondence. Distributes external and internal mail and handles efficiently and appropriately. Prepares outgoing mail.
- Maintains confidentiality of all records and issues handled in the assigned areas.
- Prepares office and reception areas each morning including kitchen supplies.
- Maintains proficiency in computer software programs in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and other programs as needed.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-3 years of reception/administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.