Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the largest and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client is seeking a Receptionist to support their organization in their front desk/reception area.
Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Maintain lobby area in the appropriate manner.
- Greet and interact with clients/visitors.
- Receive and route a high volume of calls through an automated system, supply appropriate company information to callers, relay messages to the correct staff members, greet and direct all visitors, announce visitors to the correct staff, and ensure visitor sign-in and security procedures are followed.
- Order office supplies and maintain required inventory levels.
- Schedule conference rooms.
- Scan, file, process incoming and outgoing mail, prepare correspondence and spreadsheets, and other tasks as assigned.
Receptionist requirements include:
- A minimum of one year of recent reception/front desk or administrative experience.
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel, possess excellent oral communication skills, good organizational skills, and be able to handle a variety of responsibilities and tasks.