North Kansas City, MO
- 3-5+ years’ experience project management experience. Preferably with Point of Purchase (POP) display experience. Anyone with project management over custom design would be considered
- Experience working with vendors within an ad agency from a display standpoint would also be considered
- Skills they are looking for:
- Designing concepts: contributing to creative ideas
- Sketching ability: 3-D free form sketching to convey ideas. If the individual had CAD skills for 3D modeling and drawing, that would be a big bonus, but not required
- Cost estimating: This included everything involved in the project as it pertains to the bid and process for the client
- Materials Knowledge (One of and/or all): Plastic, metal, wood… which is right for each project/application. In addition, channels to buy/procure from suppliers
- Print Knowledge: Digital/Lithographic and Screen Print including press checks and the process involved with printing projects
- Technology: Video screens & media players, LED lighting, media/content
- Manufacturing Process
- Value Engineering: Cost reduction and achieving output
- Personality is going to be the key driver. This will be a fast paced work environment and should not be viewed as a 9-5 type of position. It’ s not going to be a 70-hour week, but there will be days this person has to be committed to putting in the work necessary to get the job done.
- The ideal candidate needs to be a strong communicator with the ability to take ownership and prioritize an “ undefined” role. An entrepreneurial minded individual will thrive in this position.