Project Manager - SX.e install
Kansas City, KS
ERP Project Manager
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
We are currently seeking a specialized ERP (Infor SX.E) installation and train Project Manager for a full-time position in the Kansas City area.
- Execute and implement project plans for a Distribution ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software system.
- Interface with executive and departmental team about project goals/objectives.
- Analyze and recommend solutions for complex tactical level decisions and provide business process analysis to the company.
- Create test plans and provide systems testing.
- Provide end user training to power users in the office and others who input or retrieve data in the distribution center.
- Provide in depth application and business consultation in the installation process.
- Analyze business requirements objectives, develop business processes to meet needs.
- Model to-be business processes in the Infor application. Document and communicate the planned use of the application.
- Assist end-users with software tools ab general use.
- Participate in vendor meetings and prepare weekly project management status reports and provide guidance to consultants and report to the management team.
- Work as an integral part of the project team coordinating and working effectively with team members of all levels.
Requirement and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in field such as MIS, Computer Science, Logistics, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience in distribution systems and systems implementation experience would be ideal.
- Must have been involved in ERP installations and support, ideally Infor SX.E
- Able to travel as need to support other branches.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills and the ability to partner with other and build relationships within the team and across the organization.
- Big picture thinker, able to make decisions independently.
- Ability to make recommendations on Distribution System usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
- Eagerness to take initiative in learning from others and applying new skills effectively.
- Broad understanding of Distribution Software applications.
- Strong business process understanding, process analysis, design, and documentation
- Strong MS Office skills
If interested in this or other positions, contact Eric Walters 913 409 1152 or email ericw@morganhunter.Com
Infor SX.E, SQL, Progress