Product Account Manager
As a Product Account Manager, you are the organizations internal & external "chief product educator" within a select group of regions in the U.S. And Canada. While both at the home office and during sales trips, you will be tasked with increasing product awareness among primary customer groups: plumbing engineers, plumbing wholesalers, contractors, and building owners. Each region has a dedicated independent sales representative (rep) that will serve as your teammate.
• Manage each rep relationship within an assigned region: o Continually educate each rep on product knowledge o Develop and execute sales plans within the rep’ s territory • Increase awareness and, if needed, work toward product approval within a given jurisdiction
• Establish distribution with best-in-class plumbing wholesalers
• Master the regulatory climate in your territory as it relates to various plumbing codes
• Listen to, document, and communicate product ideas that are conveyed from “ the field”
• Assist in organizing and implementing sales and marketing initiatives
• Willingness to travel up to twice per month, with each trip lasting 2-4 business days
• 3-5+ consultative sales experience. This is more of a “ product education” role than it is a sales position.
• Ability to present in front of a large group
• College degree
• Sales experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Sense of humor