Part-time Administrative Assistant
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has a need for a Part-time Administrative Support Coordinator.
- Answer calls and transfer to appropriate party
- Open, sort and distribute the mail daily
- Act as a liaison between all departments
- Schedule conference calls and meetings when requested by staff
- Order supplies for office and kitchen
- Maintain the tidiness of the conference room and kitchen
- Assist with invoicing in a data entry and organization manner
- Print and prepare booklets for departments as requested
- Assist with planning work events, such as: Holiday party, birthday lunches, etc.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 1-5 years of administrative/clerical experience within an office environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; good written and verbal communication skills.