Part-time Administrative Assistant
Position: Part-time Administrative Assistant
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant. The part-time Administrative Assistant role is responsible for general administrative duties, including coordinating and managing schedules, answering phone calls, booking travel and event planning.
- Directly support senior management and all departments.
- Assist with generating and mailing client invoices
- Answer and handle client calls/correspondence and mail.
- Maintain calendars for business and personal appointments.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Prepare and submit detailed and accurate expense reports for executives.
- Order supplies for office and kitchen
- Provide back-up support for Receptionist.
- 3 or more years experience in an administrative support position.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and great business savvy.
- Ability to prioritize a high volume of projects while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to handle the highest levels of confidentiality.