Part Time Administrative/Accounting Assistant
Part Time Administrative Assistant/Accounting Clerk
- Responsible for answering and screen calls for the Vice President.
- Schedule meetings for staff using Outlook.
- Order office supplies for the department.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality of information.
- Ensure all correspondence and communication (verbal and written) meet professional standards for grammar and proper business format.
- Provide weekly invoice scanning
- Process accounts payables and receivables
- Check, verify and process invoices
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Maintain vendor files
- Provide back-up support to the Receptionist
- 2 years of Administrative or Office experience
- Communication Skills – working for multiple managers and communicating essential information from Vice President in a timely manner.
- Problem Solving-Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills- work with Microsoft Outlook calendars, Excel and Word documents.
- Detail oriented.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the accounting field or in a related area
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, accounting tasks, general ledger and reconciliation
- Strong Excel spreadsheet and Word skills in Microsoft 2010