Kansas City, MO
Position: Office Assistant
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need an Office Assistant. This role performs administrative functions for our client, assisting in the efficient operation of the organization.
- Answers and directs multiple phone lines to the appropriate party. Communicates daily with vendors and clients.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, rooms, equipment, and coordinates deliveries and catering.
- Receives, reviews and sorts all incoming correspondence. Distributes external and internal mail and handles efficiently and appropriately. Prepares outgoing mail.
- Schedules phone and in person interviews on behalf of recruiters
- Maintains confidentiality of all records and issues handled in the assigned areas.
- Maintain proficiency in computer software programs in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and other programs as needed.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as assigned
- 2-3 years of administrative/clerical experience
- Previous experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time