New Business Coordinator
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest and largest recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro area. Founded in 1986, Morgan Hunter was created with the goal of personalizing an impersonal industry. In 30 years, Morgan Hunter has placed thousands of professionals at some of Kansas City’ s premier organizations.Our longevity in the area has allowed us to build a solid network of professionals that we utilize to locate the right talent for your organization. When you partner with us, we will take the time to assess your unique needs in order to provide you with candidates whose skills meet your goals. Today’ s talent is tomorrow’ s competitive edge — partner with Morgan Hunter to find yours.
Are you looking for that perfect position where you can fully utilize your excellent client support skills with a successful company where your days just fly by? Are you looking for a position with growth opportunity? Are you a critical thinker, yet someone who is comfortable communicating with people from many diverse levels of experience and responsibility? If so, we may just have the perfect job for you!
One of our best client companies seeks a highly-polished New Business Coordinator with impressive customer assistance, communication, processing and database management skills to their outstanding team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing key accounts while providing professional customer service, working closely with sales and production staff to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Efficiently manage high-volume order processes for accuracy from order entry to product delivery
- Review and process claims and invoice deductions
- Reconcile monthly inventory
- Accurately maintain customer information database in a timely manner
- Respond to customer inquiries in accordance with company standards
- Communicate with carriers and customers regarding claim status, delivery updates, etc.
- Coordinate order processes with Sales, Marketing and Production staff
- Precise data entry of weekly customer invoices into accounting system
- Make changes and additions to customer accounts including mailing address and contact information
- Precise tracking of all shipments
- Correspond with customer via phone and email to verify orders and account information
- 1-5 years’ previous customer service, account management, inventory levels, data entry or order entry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, working with Excel formulas is a plus!
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Excellent communication abilities, both verbal and written
- Proven self-initiator; talented trouble-shooter, problem-solver and grounded leader
- Expert customer service and follow-up skills
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit www.Morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.