National Business Development Executive
Overland Park, KS
Who is our client? Our client is a SaaS company with an international footprint serving over 100, 000 clients worldwide with a strong reputation on leadership and growth. You can live and work ANYWHERE in the US if you are qualified for the position. However, you must be able to work in the US with no restrictions.
Our client is seeking a National Business Development Manager who will be calling on C-Level Executives within the Big 4 Accounting & Finance firms, as well as into mid-level firms to offer a SaaS automation platform to fit their needs. This person will execute sales campaigns and will build long-term relationships with key contacts in their assigned territory. This is truly a chance to grow your career with an aggressive base salary compensation package as well as UNCAPPED commissions.
- Work with your team to forecast sales targets and projections.
- Continue to develop and build relationships with the Big 4 and mid-level accounting & finance firms.
- You will have a true strategic outlook to business development and cold-calling is second nature to you.
- We need you to find sales opportunities in the lower enterprise client and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Ensure you are meeting client needs by finding the best fit for them with your company’ s solutions.
- Possess the ability to have high-level conversations with the C-Suite where large scale price tag conversations are commonplace.
- Keep your team informed of sales activity and progress within your territory.
- Push to win but do it in a way where your clients truly know you have their best interests in mind.
You Should Have:
- At least 5 years of software sales with some focus in targeting public accounting prospects.
- A Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Business Administration, Taxation or Accounting is preferred.
- Strong prospecting skills in order to uncover new opportunities.
- An ability to grow your client contacts internally to cast a wide net within your target.
- Proven ability selling at the C-Suite, and Executive level.
- Incredibly polished verbal and written communication skills – be able effectively present in a boardroom situation.
- Strong experience using CRMs such as Salesforce or others.
- Rock solid experience in the MS Suite of Products such as Excel and PowerPoint.
What We’ d Love To See:
- Experience with selling Accounting & Finance SaaS solutions.
- Proven track-record of success.
- A book of business with strong contacts in the verticals we discuss.
- A passion for winning.
Our client offers a unique opportunity to earn a truly uncapped income.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the amount of applications we ask that you please do not call. If your qualifications match what we are seeking you will receive a phone call and e-mail from us. Thank you for applying!