Human Resources Specialist
Morgan Hunter is one of the largest and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Specialist. This is a 6-month, contract position.
The Human Resources Specialist will collaborate with recruiters, managers and candidates on people strategies regarding recruitment and selection. In addition, this position will assist with HR Administration and ATS audit projects.
Human Resources Specialist responsibilities include:
- Support the recruitment process for sourcing candidates, reviewing applications, conducting phone screens, interview candidates, and coordinate on-boarding.
- Work closely with hiring managers to assist with the management of candidates through the hiring process.
- Enter and maintain information in the applicant tracking system; assist with auditing records.
- Assist with updating job postings.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
Human Resources Specialist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline is preferred.
- Two years of recruiting or recruiting coordinator experience required; knowledge of recruiting techniques, sources, and procedures.
- Demonstrated human resources experience.
- Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.