Human Resources Manager
Kansas City, MO
Our client is a family owned organization and is seeking a Human Resources Manager to be a driver of organizational change. The HR Manager is responsible for maintaining confidentiality and assisting in the functions of employment, compensation, benefits, worker’ s compensation, employee relations, grievance handling, training, EEO and related compliance, personnel administration, and partners in safety and health.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process and on-boarding for the organization.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all federal and state required employment and safety reporting.
- Assists with the development of HR policies and procedures.
- Administers the compensation program.
- Manages the performance management program and revises as necessary.
- Works with management on safety issues and maintains the worker’ s compensation program.
- Manages the benefits and wellness administration programs.
- Manages all employee relations issues.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Associate degree in human resources/education or related field is required, a Bachelor degree is preferred.
- 4 years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience is required.
- Bilingual in English-Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Manufacturing, construction or warehouse industry experience is a plus.
- HR certification is a plus.