Human Resources Coordinator
Kansas City, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the largest and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations. Our client has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be primarily responsible for providing onboarding support, assisting with processing payroll and benefits, and maintaining positive relationships with employees and vendors. Candidates must have previous human resources experience and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Invoice processing & approval for HR Department.
- Manage employee files by filing all employee personnel documents accordingly; receives and files I-9’ s.
- Benefits Liaison with all insurance partners; prepares all benefit paperwork for eligible employees.
- Assist in processing timesheets for employees and temp workers; assist in processing payroll
- Maintains attendance tracker for all active employees; includes generation of corrective action documents within the attendance program.
- Assists in hiring process by coordinating job postings internally and externally, reviewing resumes and performing telephone interviews as needed.
- Maintains the training database for the plant which includes all data entry and all report running to capture missed trainings to be completed.
- Coordinates employee orientation with all appropriate departments.
Human Resources Coordinator Requirements Include:
- Associate degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related subject field.
- 2 years of recent HR experience; demonstrated understanding of HR functions, policies and procedures.
- Human Resources Information System software experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.