Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to provide a broad range of HR support with business objectives, strategic goals, and Human Resource initiatives. The HR Manager will perform a diverse range of assignments including staffing, benefits, training, performance management, employee relations, and other special projects for this multi-site organization.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Oversees and administers various human resources plans, procedures and activities for all regional personnel.
- Works with the Corporate Human Resources Team to deliver on benefits, compensation, talent management, performance & development, training and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs of the business.
- Coaches and consults with management, providing Human Resources guidance when appropriate.
- Creates an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, and establishes trust and credibility.
- Provides support to employees in all phases of the Workforce Planning including recruitment, pre-employment, and onboarding activities.
- Identifies training needs in client base and recommends training programs as needed.
- Manages, investigates and properly applies policies and practices.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Five (5) years of human resources experience in a HR Management role.
- Knowledge and comfort of use utilizing various HRIS systems.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.