Kansas City, MO
- Design and manage printed materials (print ads, direct mail pieces, collateral materials, brochures, certificates, trade show artwork, etc.).
- Assist in the design of digital graphics (landing pages, presentations, email graphics, web banners, etc.).
- Produce, record, and edit video for use in marketing and/or virtual training.
- Maintain audio/video equipment and in-house studio.
- Take and edit photographs of staff and company events.
- Communicate with internal teams to identify sales and marketing issues and provide creative solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams for strategic use of collateral materials.
- Assist with trade-show booth material packing and shipping.
- Assist the Marketing team with current campaigns and future strategy.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of social media marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Marketing or Communications
- 2-3+ years of graphic design/creative marketing experience.
- Strong knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (other Adobe creative applications a plus).
- Basic camera and teleprompter operating skills preferred.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5 for video editing and graphics.
- Knowledge of the Mac operating system preferred.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Superior attention to detail.