Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Kansas City, MO
- Salary – Potential earnings up to $130K - Great benefits!
- Lots of growth potential! Company growth forecast - tremendous growth in the next five years!
- Great culture, laid back but always meets deadlines.
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual budgeting and analysis for the business
- Interface with Senior Management throughout the company on a day-to-day basis and report to the CFO
- Cash flow forecasting on weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Analytical Analysis of monthly operating results, key operating costs, and revenue
- Assistance with preparation of key metric reports
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Cash Flow statement
- Assistance and identify M&A projects
- 4 year degree in Accounting, Finance & Economics a must
- CPA preferred, not required for this opportunity
- Prior work experience a professional services firm with at least 2 years
- Experience with large ERP systems (SAGE, SAP, JD Edwards)
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, Formulas, Macros, VBA)