Financial Analyst/Project Analyst
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter has partnered with a major client in the manufacturing industry that is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their dynamic team in their Johnson County office. The Finance Analyst will work closely with several different business units to develop and analyze key performance metrics meant to drive project efficiency. This is a highly visible role that will have considerable interaction with senior management.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support multiple business units by developing and analyzing key performance metrics
- Consolidate and interpret financial results
- Financial analysis and modeling using financial and non-financial data
- Present results of analysis to senior management
- Additional projects/responsibilities with a focus on operational efficiency and financial planning
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4+ years of Accounting or Finance experience
If you bring strong analytical and financial modeling skills and you are personable and outgoing, this might be a great opportunity for you!