Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is seeking qualified Executive Recruiters to expand our Administrative, Information Technology, Healthcare Information Technology and Sales, Marketing & Advertising recruiting divisions.
For more than 30 years, Morgan Hunter has helped elevate human capital by locating and evaluating talented professionals on behalf of Kansas City’ s most successful organizations. Founded in 1986, Morgan Hunter is one of the largest, most recognized recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. Our success is built on more than 30 years of recruiting high-performing professionals for some of the area’ s most respected organizations. What began with just three employees has grown to employ more than 45 associates providing staffing solutions for the accounting & finance, administrative, human resource, information technology, healthcare information technology, sales, marketing and advertising industries.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will have the ability to change people’ s lives by helping them to grow and succeed in their careers. To be successful your background should include sales experience and a strong desire to obtain an above average income. You must be self-motivated, goal oriented, and have a winning personality.
Our goal is to assist you to become a top recruiter within the industry. We will train, mentor and guide you. You bring the passion and strong work ethic.
Executive Recruiter Job Description:
- Identify potential candidates through a variety of techniques and tools
- Bring in, develop, and grow new and existing clients/relationships in the local market
- Establish rapport, build and maintain long-standing, meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers in the marketplace
- Interview both client companies and candidates to thoroughly understand their needs, desires, goals and personalities
- Work for both; company and candidate, to bring both together for a successful hire
- "Solve" ALL your client's needs - Temp, Temp-to-hire and Direct Hire
- Understand your niche market with a goal of becoming an expert in identifying talent within your market
- Control your own income potential with uncapped earnings
Executive Recruiter Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Sales experience and sales mindset - must be able to pick up the phone every day to sell positions to candidates and candidates to hiring managers alike.
- The ability to find and follow up on company leads. You will not be given a list of people to call!
- Experience as an executive recruiter at a staffing firm preferred but not required
- Exceptional organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail – ability to maintain accurate records within CRM
- Passionate about being the best at what you do
- Ability to pick up the phone every day, all day long
- Teachable and coachable
- Aggressive hunter sales mentality
- Strong Closer
- Entrepreneurial (self-starter)
- Disciplined, organized and prepared
- Strong work ethic
Morgan Hunter is located in Overland Park, KS and primarily serves the Kansas City region. MH offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company contribution.
If you have an Administrative, Information Technology, Healthcare Information Technology, Sales, Marketing & Advertising or Staffing background coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a desire for meaningful work with terrific people, this may be the ideal situation for you.