Kansas City, MO
Position: Executive Assistant
Morgan Hunter is one of the largest, most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals for direct hire, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of many local, highly respected organizations. Our client is currently seeking a motivated, talented Executive Assistant to support a high-level executive within a well-known organization located in the downtown Kansas City area.
Providing high-level administrative support to multiple C-level executives.
Maintains calendars, schedules meetings, time off processing, filing, preparation of correspondence and support of department staff as needed.
Receives, reviews and sorts all incoming correspondence.
Maintains confidentiality of all records and issues handled in the assigned areas.
Screening incoming calls for executives and determining the level of priority.
Constructing high-quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization.
Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism with internal employees and external clientele.
Takes and prepares notes of meetings, conferences, and similar proceedings.
Coordinates travel arrangements and process expense reports for individual and group meetings; (i.E. Event location, hotel rooms, AV equipment, entertainment, and catering for offsite meetings).
- A minimum of five years of recent executive administrative support experience
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills, including tact and professionalism, plus solid business writing skills: grammar, punctuation, proofreading
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good decision-making ability and judgment
- Knows how to take initiative and provide creative solutions to problems
- Great with time management and prioritizing a large workload
- Proactive and eager to grow and learn
- Advanced organization skills
- High ethical values including experience maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information