Executive Administrative Assistant
Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations.
Our client in south Johnson County is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support three to four executives on their Leadership team. This global organization has a newly remodeled office with space for the company to continue to grow! If you are seeking a fast paced, ever-changing culture with opportunities for advancement, let’ s talk… this could be the position for you.
In order to be successful in this exciting Executive Assistant opportunity, you’ ll need the following:
- More than three years of administrative support experience (Director level and above)
- Proven experience and proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience managing priorities and deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Calendar management (Outlook)
- Travel arrangements and expense reports management
- Event and meeting planning (on and off-site meetings, conference calls, catering)
- Reporting (Excel), correspondence and various forms of document creation/editing (Word), creating/editing of PowerPoint presentations
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit www.Morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.