Employee Relations Specialist
Morgan Hunter is one of the largest and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City area. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking an Employee Relations Specialist to serve as a member of the HR team responsible for delivering employee relations services to the business. Acting under limited supervision, the incumbent will utilize their full HR ER knowledge to administer more complex processes related to the delivery of HR ER services within market locations.
Employee Relations Specialist responsibilities include:
- Serve as a specialist within the HR ER market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses.
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees.
- Under limited supervision, provide consult to HR and business managers and supervisors within market locations regarding the interpretation and delivery of more complex HR ER policies, programs and processes.
- Using full HR ER knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally.
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements in market locations. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies.
Employee Relations Specialist requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5 years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience required with a focus on employee relations/industrial relations.
- Experience is a shared services organization is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.