Director of Sales Operations
Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is seeking a Director of Sales Operations to help take their sales team to the next level in production. You should be a self-starter, forward-thinking, and decisive person who can lead by example. You love numbers and data and can analyze trends to ensure your team stays on task. Your team views you as a coach, mentor, and motivator, and you push yourself and a solid team to get results. With Sales Operations you should have deep knowledge of Excel, CRM, and know how to utilize data to keep the executive team informed on national trends and your team’ s progress.
As the Director of Sales Operations, you will help take our successful client to the next level sales productivity. Our client would love to find someone with a technical aptitude around numbers preferably from a financial services or even IT based company. You must have superior data and financial analysis skills, rock solid experience in budgeting & forecasting, and deep skills in channel analysis.
As a mentor/coach you should possess a style that motivates your team to be successful. You must be able to maintain a strong sense of urgency in a deadline driven environment. You will develop new sales strategies, marketing pushes, and new business expansion strategies. The right individual will be able to set a motivational tone and establish a high degree of optimism and execution for the team they will lead.
- Develop plans and strategies to expand sales customer base utilizing data and financial analysis.
- Establish sales targets and monitor team performance.
- Lead team to achieve maximum profitability and growth.
- Staff, direct, coach, and develop inside sales team.
- Develop, lead, and manage marketing initiatives and actions.
- Identify and analyze trends and market opportunities.
- Develop actions to increase existing customer sales and retention.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an Accredited University – MBA preferred
- Superior data and financial analysis skills, rock solid experience in budgeting & forecasting, and deep skills in channel analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – will present to internal resources and the C-Suite.
- Strong time management & project management skills.
- Ability to work in a highly complex matrixed environment.
- Proven sales management and development expertise.
- Great leadership ability.
- A team player who builds fast rapport and credibility.
- Successful inside sales experience.
- Ability to develop, execute, and achieve sales and marketing plans.
Our client offers unparalleled room for professional growth. Employees who excel in their roles are recognized at the highest level.