Director of CRM Analytics
Overland Park, KS
Director of CRM Analytics
Do you love data? Do you have a passion for digging into data to help your teams tell stories. Are you an analytical person who can talk analytics tools with your team about how to write the next SQL query, but then sit with an Executive Team to explain what data means to them in easy to understand terms? If you answered yes to these questions then I have an opportunity of a lifetime for you. Not an exaggeration by any means.
My client offers a dynamic growth environment with access to a CRM that houses tens of millions of records. This client works all across the world to reach consumers to help them have a better quality of life. You and your team will work to analyze data and KPIs to ensure that the right messaging is getting to the right people. You will need to be strategic and be able to work cross-functionally with various peers across a large organization. This is a highly visible role and someone who is an overachiever who can mentor and coach teams will be a great match for the client. You need to have an technical background but be able to think creatively.
Why should you consider this role?
- Unparalleled career growth potential.
- Constant exposure to the C-Suite which can only help with your career.
- Be part of a multi-billion dollar organization where you aren’ t just a number but a person whose opinions people value and rely upon.
- A true chance to hone your skills with a massive database of information.
- The chance to really grow your skills professionally and personal.
What do you need to do?
- Establish company-wide best practices for segmentation, forecasting, targeting, analysis, and execution of CRM programs
- Develop and maintain email calendars as well as trigger and lifecycle programs
- Define new engagement-based KPI’ s to help gain and retain customers.
- Oversee research and testing of creative and messaging on a regular basis
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a CRM position with a proven track record of increased responsibilities
- Ability to show your knowledge and experience in data segmentation and analysis
- Bachelor’ s degree or relevant experience, Masters preferred
- Experience working with CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of tools such as Tableau, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a variety of teams including IT, Operations, Marketing, and Sales
- Background with a retail company is preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills – your teams and peers respect you
- Lead Projects with deliverables, deadlines, and key milestones
- Lead technical discussions with stakeholders and internal teams
- Define technical requirements and various needs related to services and integration
- Understand project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, and others
- Develop and manage with budgets, business requirements, technical requirements, and other project processes and artifacts
- Effectively present ideas and product scope to internal and external audiences
- Give regular performance feedback to direct reports through one-on-one meetings, real time feedback and annual written performance reviews.
- Understanding and knowledge of CRM products, deployments, and solutions at the enterprise level
- Lead and/or participate in the development and improvement of project management and operational processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture with an international footprint.
Please contact Brian Price at Morgan Hunter Corporate Search today about next steps. Brian can be reached at bprice@morganhunter.Com. Position is relocation eligible as the role is in Kansas City, MO. All applicants must be US Residents or fully eligible to work in the US with no restrictions or sponsorship requirements. International candidates will not be considered and you must reside in the US. Thank you for stopping by!