Director / Manager of CRM Marketing
Overland Park, KS
Director / Manager of CRM Marketing (KC Metro). Do you have a passion for all things CRM? Email, direct mail, digital, social, and SMS are your gig? You can be strategic and tactical when maximizing your CRM data? Have you worked on Loyalty campaigns to drive customer retention? Lastly, you love creating smart marketing campaigns based on CRM data. Our client offers a chance to join a fast-growing company with a dynamic culture and truly build your career. If you feel like you've hit a ceiling in your current role and are looking for a company that can offer you a wide variety of growth paths, our client should be your next step. Compensation is aggressive and dependent on experience. Contact bprice@morganhunter.Com for more details. Please share in your network. Thank you!
- 5-10+ years of CRM Marketing focused in loyalty, private label or co-branded marketing – financial services is preferred but credit card is not required.
- Creating marketing offers and campaigns via direct marketing tools such as e-mail, SMS, direct, etc.
- Incredibly strong oral and written communication skills as you will be interacting with the C-Suite for presentations.
- Strong experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS tools. SQL experience is a big plus but not required.
- Ability to analyze CRM campaign results in order to tweak messaging and audience to ensure maximum ROI.