Digital Marketing Guru / Sage / Wizard / Magician
Overland Park, KS
Do you love all things digital marketing? Perhaps you are already a Digital Marketing Sage, or perhaps you aspire to be a Digital Marketing Sage? Whatever your level of digital discipline, my client is seeking you. They love intelligent people, and they surround themselves with strong teams of wise sages (robes and magic wands not included or required). They are open to someone greener in their career, or someone who is more tenured, but most importantly they want someone who is passionate about the work they do.
If you are a newer college graduate with some marketing experience and need your big break, then my client could be for you. You will work on all things digital marketing including SEO, SEM, PPC, and various analytics tools. You may also do some blog writing and website updates, but mostly you’ ll be working with tools to help your team make intelligent marketing decisions based on online marketing results. Must have a technical marketing mind, and a passion for all things marketing. The hiring manager is a true mentor/leader, and they will ensure you have the tools and knowledge to be successful.
Perhaps you are already a Digital Sage and have spent your career bestowing your vast knowledge on your apprentices? Our client will want to talk to you as they will consider someone who can hit the ground running with their bag of digital magic tricks. This is your chance to shine and grow your career as our client is growing as well.
What do you need to possess to earn a place in a growing organization where you can work in the domestic and international realm?
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University (Disclaimer: Hogwarts is not an accredited university as their focus is on the magical arts).
- 0-7+ years of experience – If you possess zero years of post-college experience, you must have internships where you’ ve used some of the tools of the trade.
- An analytical mind is a must. The ability to project manage your own time is also important. The hiring manager will give you the tools and training to get up to speed, but will then look to you to manage your time effectively.
- PPC, SEO, and SEM experience trumps all other marketing experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and be focused on quality work.
- Ability to work with offsite vendors, so strong written and verbal communication skills are key.
- The desire to become an SEO and PPC expert – our client works with online and brick and mortar retailers. It is all about lead generation and campaign management.
- Most importantly, you must be able to communicate at all levels within an organization and be a team player. Even the wisest of Sages need their teams.
Reach out to us today for a confidential conversation. Don’ t worry; an Owl will not be dispatched to your current employer to alert them of your possible career exploration.
The more serious stuff:
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
The even more serious stuff:
Our client does not offer relocation, and local KC area candidates are preferred. Thank you for stopping by!