Overland Park, KS
Our client in Kansas City, MO is in search of a Credit Analyst to join their team! This is a Direct Hire Opportunity open due to company growth.
Responsible for assisting with the daily loan and collateral analysis. Analysis may include, but is not limited to, analyzing client’ s collateral, verifications, credit quality, reporting and financial information. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process client borrower base reports and identify customer balancing issues. Discuss the required corrections with the Account Executive, and the client, when appropriate.
- Monitor individual account credit limits.
- Monitor accounts receivable for disputed line items.
- Prepare and submit appeals to clients.
- Work with billing department to ensure bills are sent according to client requirements.
- Process loan advances per customer instructions, subject to sufficient credit facility availability.
- Monitor Ticklers to ensure timely and accurate receipt of all required information.
- Preparation, review and analysis of daily, monthly and weekly reports including but not limited to the reconciling of A/R aging, weekly sales and collateral trend analyses, weekly cash collections, and monthly trend cards.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new clients and follow-up on all post loan closing activities, including conditions precedent to closing, to ensure they are accurate and complete.
- 3+ years’ experience in accounts receivable, accounting, finance, or banking.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi task and prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Previous legal experience is beneficial but not required.