Overland Park, KS
- Operate location as Controller responsible for management of all accounting functions.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing business leadership to the finance team.
- Assist in Potential Group Acquisition Due Diligence and Analysis.
- Assist in the evaluation of plant operations and corporate facilities
- Collaborates and influences with and across executive team and the plants.
- Develops and demonstrates a deep understanding of plants through a mixture of regular, routine interaction and systemic information gathering and analysis.
- Part of budgeting and forecasting process for plants
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA is required
- Hands on Plant Controller/Manager
- Minimum of 4 years manufacturing/cost accounting / or public accounting experience
- Ability to communicate cross functionally
###Would consider candidates coming straight from public accounting. Job located outside the Kansas City Metro Area###