Overland Park, KS
- Coordinate all aspects of ebilling for assigned clients.
- Implement clients on applicable electronic billing systems.
- Assist billing team with submitting monthly e-invoices to clients. Ensuring all client and firm guidelines are followed during submission.
- Act as a liaison between billing/collections team, billing attorneys, secretarial staff and clients regarding ebilling, as directed.
- Responsible for monitoring new timekeepers.
- Coordinate resubmission of invoices with billing team, billing attorneys, secretaries and client representatives. Ensure corrective action is in place for future submissions.
- The eBilling Analyst will work with the client arrangements team to ensure the communications to the billing group on the arrangement terms, including populating, maintaining and updating data for assigned clients in Elite 3E system.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing and reporting as directed.
Education: Bachelor's degree or higher, and/or related job experience, required.
Experience: 3+ years of professional work experience, preferably in the legal industry