Overland Park, KS
We are adding an Administrative Assistant to support our MHED Department (Morgan Hunter Education Division). This is a part time opportunity, working a 25 hour work week.
- Work with the secretaries from each school to collect substitute sign in sheets weekly.
- Complete the entire payroll process for all substitutes which includes exporting times from the substitute software into a spreadsheet template, ensuring that budget codes are accurate, adding pay codes to the spreadsheet template and sending invoices to school districts.
- Enter all new substitutes into the system weekly.
- Check and ensure accuracy with all new hire paperwork
- Answer phones throughout the day and assist customers or substitutes with questions or issues.
- Assist with managing the substitute system to ensure accuracy with every teacher and substitute.
- Complete background checks and re-checks for all new substitutes.
- Assist Program Director with quarterly district reports.
- Scan and file substitute paperwork.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Job Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’ s Degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and have a high level of computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in creating high level reports.
- A Self-starter with outstanding problem solving skills and ability to perform under pressure with urgency.
- Able to multi-task, yet maintain a close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a positive team-oriented manner with a variety of people (team members, substitutes, secretaries, principals).