Accounts Payable Clerk
This role is responsible for performing and understanding all aspects of Accounts Payable. Accounts Payable responsibilities include weekly payments to vendors, coding invoices, & employee expense reimbursements.
- Ability to process a large quantity of timely and accurate payments to vendors on a weekly basis.
- Provide accurate coding of employee expense reports and check requests as needed.
- Assist in the financial accounting period close process.
- Coordinate month-end invoice accrual process and documentation
- Support the management with special projects and workflow process improvements
- 2 - 3 years Accounts Payable or General Accounting experience
- Experience working with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Intermediate Excel experience a must.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
- Professional written and verbal communication