Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. We are assisting a valued client in placing a seasoned and successful Accounting Manager to their team. This key role will manage the financial affairs of the domestic subsidiaries of the organization and prepare analyses of all financial operations, for the guidance of the subsidiary management teams.
- Reports to the CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate Company financial needs
- Oversees the financial activities of the Company’ s domestic subsidiaries for the accurate and timely dissemination of all financial management reports
- Directs and ensures the accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable division functions
- Provides the timely monthly financial closing of each domestic subsidiary
- Establishes and maintains systems and controls to verify the integrity of the subsidiaries’ systems, processes and data, to enhance their value to the Company.
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Participates in a variety of committees or research groups within the organization
- Sets priorities and meets organizational and departmental goals
- Accepts responsibility and identifies when additional authority is required to resolve an issue by including management or others when appropriate
- Interviews, hires and trains employees supporting the subsidiaries accounting organization as needed; plans, assigns and directs work within the Finance Department
- Complies with all company procedures and work Instructions
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting with 5-9 years of work-related experience.
- CPA is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient knowledge Microsoft Office products
- Advanced problem solving, project management; data analysis and critical thinking skills are required
- Working knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Able to obtain a passport as both light domestic and international travel may be required
- Base Pay $80, 000/Year
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Job Type Accounting and Finance
- Education Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting
- Experience 5-9 years
- Manages Others No
- Job ID AMdSb11162018
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit www.Morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.