Kansas City, MO
Accounting Manager opportunity with a leading Kansas City based manufacturing company.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for internal financial reporting, preparing financial statements, managing day-to-day accounting functions, month-end close activities, coordinate successful audits with external auditors and provide support for company tax filings.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster high-performance teams, relying on strong business acumen, problem solving skills and initiative.
- Strong analytic ability and rely on your logic and reasoning skills to drive your ability to make decisions.
- Passion for accounting; ensuring that all financials are accurate and for creating meaningful financial reports that provide management the financial information needed to grow the business.
- Embrace the challenge of balancing internal controls and compliance with GAAP while driving process improvements to ensure the highest level of efficiency, customer service and profit.
- The desire to be part of a team who all passionately work for a common goal.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- 1+ years of experience managing others in accounting functions
- ERP system experience, MS Office