Kansas City, MO
- Reports to the CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate Company financial needs
- Oversees the financial activities of the Company’ s domestic subsidiaries for the accurate and timely dissemination of all financial management reports
- Directs and ensures the accurate and timely processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable division functions
- Provides the timely monthly financial closing of each domestic subsidiary
- Establishes and maintains systems and controls to verify the integrity of the subsidiaries’ systems, processes and data, to enhance their value to the Company.
- Participates in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Participates in a variety of committees or research groups within the organization
- Sets priorities and meets organizational and departmental goals
- Accepts responsibility and identifies when additional authority is required to resolve an issue by including management or others when appropriate
- Interviews, hires and trains employees supporting the subsidiaries accounting organization as needed; plans, assigns and directs work within the Finance Department
- Complies with all company procedures and work Instructions
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting with 5-9 years of work-related experience.
- CPA is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient knowledge Microsoft Office products
- Advanced problem solving, project management; data analysis and critical thinking skills are required
- Working knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Able to obtain a passport as both light domestic and international travel may be required