Kansas City, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for an established and motivated Accounting Assistant possessing superior skills. The Accounting Assistant role assists in the payable, receivables and billing processes of the Accounting department.
· Preparing invoices for payment/data entry
· Matching of receipts/invoices
· Communication with vendors, customers and internal departments
· Processing Accounts Payable vendor invoices and transmits to home office for payment
· Processing employee expense reports for payment including auditing for adherence to company policies.
· Filing and sorting paid invoices as needed
· Assisting in the review project detail reports as needed and makes correction as needed
· Assisting in the month close and reporting process as needed
· Reviewing and transferring costs in the accounting system as needed
· Strong data entry skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit morganhunter.Com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.