Vice President, Client Services
Kansas City, MO
Our client is seeking a Vice President of Client Services and offers an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. If you are seeking a fantastic work culture and an opportunity to continue to grow your skills, our client is an awesome match for you. The Vice President of Client Services is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for a truly dynamic team and portfolio of business. They serve as the senior partner and confidant for clients as well as internal cross-disciplinary teams to ensure quality of relationship and work product.
The Vice President of Client Services will manage a who are responsible for day-to-day account operations and relationship management. You will consistently demonstrate excellent team management skills and operational/business management capabilities in order to drive successful engagements. You love true client success and your clients love you and your team. Our client has an “ everyone works together” attitude and everyone wears multiple hats. You’ ll never find anyone telling you “ that isn’ t my job” as the company’ s success is everyone’ s job. They truly promote a team culture. You should definitely be passionate about the digital marketing, creative work and developing amazing user branded experiences.
Skills you should possess:
- Ad Agency experience is highly desired and a blend of agency and client-side experience is a plus.
- Experience with overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams in order to meet the business goals of their clients.
- The ability to develop overall engagement strategy and work with department heads, discipline leads and project teams to execute plans.
- Ability to identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Experience working with engagement teams to ensure account work is projected accurately and effectively and efficiently planned and staffed with all deliverables prioritized accordingly.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- A genuine eagerness to work with mentor, encourage and learn from a diverse and talented team.
- A can-do attitude with clients and your team.
- Experience with healthcare or healthcare marketing related experience is a plus but not required.
- Bachelors Degree from an Accredited University
- 10+ years of Client Services related experience in an advertising agency is preferred, but client will consider people with a true blend of agency and client-side experience.
- You are a strategist who can also execute at the highest level. No job is beneath you.
- Proven mentor and leadership experience. Your references from direct reports will sing your praises as a leader.
- Incredibly strong verbal and written communication skills. You should be able to present at all levels within an organization.
- You are able to work effectively with internal and external clients to elicit buy-in.
- Natural ability to cross-sell and up-sell various products to your client base to ensure their needs are effectively being met by the company.
Why Our Client:
- Incredible work culture – everyone is on the same team and working toward the same goals and objectives.
- Full benefits (of course) – Health, Life, 401k, etc.
- Great work-life balance which includes summer hours.
- Ability to continue to grow your career with a truly dynamic organization.
- Incredibly competitive compensation package that can easily go into six figures depending on your skills and experience.
Our client does not offer relocation at this time. Local candidates are highly preferred. Thank you for stopping by!